Nuevo servicio de “SPA “
Camping La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava is pleased to announce the creation of a new SPA center with an indoor water circuit and different body wellness therapies.
Enjoy a treat for body and mind where time simply disappears.
A complete thermal circuit consisting of private waters:
- Sauna: Dry heat at 75 ° C.
- Steam: Moist heat at 60 ° C.
- Salt cabin: Halotherapy
- Ice cabin
- Hydrotherapy: waterfalls, showers, massage jets and swan necks.
In addition, our Spa will offer you an exotic world of therapies through massage to counter excessive activity, stress and physical tension. Therapeutic, relaxing, facial and body massages.
Limited seating and subject.
Award “Best Camping 2016”
The campsite La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava has been awarded for the 4th consecutive time with “BEST CAMPING 2016” award, presented by the prestigious German company ADAC and the Dutch ANWB auto guide, international guidelines of campsites and caravans.
The campsite La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava has been recognized with this award as one of the best European campsites from among more than 2,800 campsites selected in their guides.
This award prides entire management team and the cast of workers who strive to offer to our customers a combination between nature and happines in the same place at the Camping La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava.
IMPROVEMENT WORKS FOR THE SEASON 2016 IN OUR FACILITIES
We have started the work on improving our facilities. The 2016 season will be full of new surprises and improvements !!.
At this time we have placed the floor of the Sanitair building 8 , located in the southern part of the campsite.
We are also arranging the floor of the pool for youngsters. In a short time, more photos.
We will inform you of the new improvements ….. 😉
YOU CAN ALREADY MAKE YOUR RESERVATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY 2016
Go to our web site www.ballena-alegre.com to the section booking or click on the following link https://goo.gl/YFKOJI .There you can book your holiday at campsite La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava for the summer season 2016.
The sooner you do, the more options you have to enjoy our the services of our spectacular plots and bungalows.
See you soon! Booking department
Survey of Catalan campsites
In line with our commitment to constantly improving our services and in an endeavor to steer and fine-tune the quality of the services we offer, please click on the following link to complete a survey on Catalan campsites that we have launched at European level.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation,
Do you want to rent a bungalow for a weekend or a few days? Do you arrive so late to our campsite has no desire to go shopping?
We have created the BUNGALOW-MARKET service. When you make booking for a bungalow (only during the booking process), you can buy a pack of products such as coffee, milk, beverages, ham, bread and other commodities.
There are three types of packs, depending on the amount of product:
- Pack Bungalow-market Weekend (ideal for weekends): 20 €
- Pack Bungalow-market SMALL : 50 €
- Pack Bungalow-market BIG : 75 €
Remember: You can only buy one of these packs during the booking process.
Did you stay in summer without the shirt of “La Ballena”? Do you want to make a special gift with our logo with a summer flavour?
Visit our online store merchandising and find our camping products.
Offers and promotions throughout all the year.
National and international shipments.
Blog- New Sailing School
La Ballena Alegre Sailing Center is the ideal center for sailing, alone, with a partner or with the family.
You have never imagined how easy and fun it could be to sail. With the help of our technicians, get from the first day the basics to start sailing by yourself, enjoying the sensations that sailing offers.
With the new boat “Funboat” you will sail all day on the waters of the Bay of Roses. The “Funboat” is especially designed for beginners, easy to assemble, easy to navigate; combines simplicity without being exempt of high doses of emotions. The catamaran is suitable for going out and going back the beach. Uncomplicated, easy to navigate and incredibly stable, the “Funboat” lives up to its name.
At the Sailing Center we offer several ways to enjoy sailing, here you can improve your techniques and sailing skills every day.
– Monitor and group sessions (6 hours €125)
– Individual sessions (1 hour €61)
– Passes per hour (1 hour €35, 5 hours €150)
– Activities for kids (€15 per activity)
Come see us at the Xiringuito (north zone of the Camping) with direct access to the beach. You can make your reservation at the Xiringuito or in the Infopoint.
Blog – Kitesurf Regulations
REGULATIONS FOR KITESURF INSIDE OUR FACILITIES
- Don’t go kitesurfing in the swimmers area and leave a safety distance for the swimmers and other users of min. 50 meters.
- It is recommended to surf at a minimum distance of 250 meters from the coast and not to jump or do tricks between the bouys.
- It is required to learn in specialized kite centres before lifting the kite.
- If you think you don’t control the kite you put yourself and others in danger. Don’t go out kitesurfing.
- It is recommended to use a lifejacket and helmet to avoid accidents. Take whistle and knife with you in case of an emergency.
- Check the weather conditions.With offshore wind it is not recommended to go out surfing.
- Leave your material correctly on the beach covered with sand or something else that’s heavy, respecting the other users.
- Act respectfully to beginners and starting kitesurfers.
- Make sure your material is in a good condition.
- Use a safety system on your kite in case of an emergency.
- Leave a safety distance on your leeward side of 50 meters when jumping.
- Don’t go surfing too far away on the water in case you have to swim back.
- In case your kite breaks or damages: 1st collect the lines from the bar; 2nd let some air out off the leading edge; 3rd take the ends of the kite with both hands; 4th go to the beach direction.
- In order to avoid annoyances to the swimmers and other people, avoid walking on the beach with your kite in the air.
- For security reasons it is recommended for swimmers not to use the zones reserved for the practice of this sport.
The campsite is not responsible for the kitesurf activity outside of the permitted areas.
The right admission is reserved.
It is suggested to read in the authorized kite area the “BEHAVIOUR RECOMMENDATIONS” for the good practice of this sport.