Sweet Aloha is an event that emerges from a dynamic movement and revolution of women and athletes to grow together as a sport community. They also encourage active and healthy lifestyle with a participatory and bases such as women claim today.
From the great expansion of water sports in 2015, this movement emerged as a result from the claim of female athletes in a surfer atmosphere enjoying the treasure of all of us: the ocean.
This event want to show women’s capacity through water sports. The event is designed to provide each “Sweet-rider” confidence, joy and the ability to practice some sports that come together in a way of life. A development marked by environmental awareness, learning activities…. all of that to grow the community Sweet Aloha.
More information and booking in sweetalohacostabrava.com
Blog- New Sailing School
La Ballena Alegre Sailing Center is the ideal center for sailing, alone, with a partner or with the family.
You have never imagined how easy and fun it could be to sail. With the help of our technicians, get from the first day the basics to start sailing by yourself, enjoying the sensations that sailing offers.
With the new boat “Funboat” you will sail all day on the waters of the Bay of Roses. The “Funboat” is especially designed for beginners, easy to assemble, easy to navigate; combines simplicity without being exempt of high doses of emotions. The catamaran is suitable for going out and going back the beach. Uncomplicated, easy to navigate and incredibly stable, the “Funboat” lives up to its name.
At the Sailing Center we offer several ways to enjoy sailing, here you can improve your techniques and sailing skills every day.
– Monitor and group sessions (6 hours €125)
– Individual sessions (1 hour €61)
– Passes per hour (1 hour €35, 5 hours €150)
– Activities for kids (€15 per activity)
Come see us at the Xiringuito (north zone of the Camping) with direct access to the beach. You can make your reservation at the Xiringuito or in the Infopoint.
Blog – Kitesurf Regulations
REGULATIONS FOR KITESURF INSIDE OUR FACILITIES
- Don’t go kitesurfing in the swimmers area and leave a safety distance for the swimmers and other users of min. 50 meters.
- It is recommended to surf at a minimum distance of 250 meters from the coast and not to jump or do tricks between the bouys.
- It is required to learn in specialized kite centres before lifting the kite.
- If you think you don’t control the kite you put yourself and others in danger. Don’t go out kitesurfing.
- It is recommended to use a lifejacket and helmet to avoid accidents. Take whistle and knife with you in case of an emergency.
- Check the weather conditions.With offshore wind it is not recommended to go out surfing.
- Leave your material correctly on the beach covered with sand or something else that’s heavy, respecting the other users.
- Act respectfully to beginners and starting kitesurfers.
- Make sure your material is in a good condition.
- Use a safety system on your kite in case of an emergency.
- Leave a safety distance on your leeward side of 50 meters when jumping.
- Don’t go surfing too far away on the water in case you have to swim back.
- In case your kite breaks or damages: 1st collect the lines from the bar; 2nd let some air out off the leading edge; 3rd take the ends of the kite with both hands; 4th go to the beach direction.
- In order to avoid annoyances to the swimmers and other people, avoid walking on the beach with your kite in the air.
- For security reasons it is recommended for swimmers not to use the zones reserved for the practice of this sport.
The campsite is not responsible for the kitesurf activity outside of the permitted areas.
The right admission is reserved.
It is suggested to read in the authorized kite area the “BEHAVIOUR RECOMMENDATIONS” for the good practice of this sport.