Environmental politics Camping La Ballena Alegre
CAMPING CAR, S.A. with its Camping La Ballena Alegre Costa Brava and represented by the managers Mr.. Antoni Castells Donadeu and Mr.. José Alberto Gainza Blanco, as joint directors of the center, makes the following statement of environmental policy, which includes the principles of our company regarding the environment which are integrated into the strategic planning of the activity and applied transversally to all activities.
We take the commitment to develop our tourist activity in its context with maximum respect and protection in the privileged natural environment that welcomes us continuously improving, as long as it is within our reach, the techniques, practices and environmental actions.
We acknowledge our responsibility towards the environment and emphasize this acknowledgement by reaching the following goals:
- Reaching and always trying to rise above the standards and norms which have been stated in the environmental policy.
- Promote Eco-Wellness: Awareness raising in local ecology and culture promoting the well-being of people.
- Promoting prevention in all environmental vectors may be affected by the activity of camping and achieve utmost respect and protect the environment.
- Take the appropriate measures to reduce the consumption of water and energy.
- Promote the minimization and recovery of waste generated in the campsite in order to achieve the most optimal and correct management possible.
- Correctly handle waste water so that the impact on the environment is compatible.
- Promote the landscape integration of all its elements.
- Involve all stakeholders in the work related to improvements to the environment:
- Information and awareness of good environmental practices for workers and customers.
- Information to the suppliers of the environmental commitment acquired and the requirements that it entails.
- Information to stakeholders in sporting events.
- Manage customer communication (both personal and impersonal) as an instrument of education and promotion of respect for the environment.
- Annual review of the emergency plan in place and training and dissemination of the workers.
- Develop a calendar of environmental activities
- Develop an annual public environmental statement of the proceedings and environmental progress achieved.