HORARIOS a partir del 13 de septiembre 2021. / TIMETABLE from 13th September 2021.
- Bar Oasis. 11:00 a 22:00 h.
- Bar Xiringuito. 10:30 a 00:00 h. (CERRADO / CLOSED 12th September )
- Bar Central Piscina 8:00 a 00:00 h.
- Boutique 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Escuela Windsurf & Kitesurf / Windsurf & Kitesurf School 10:00 a 18:00 h
- Escuela de buceo / Escola de buseig / Diving School 10:00 a 18:00 h
- Lavandería / Bugaderia / Laundry 9:00 a 13:00 – 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Auto lavanderia / Laundry machines 8:00 a 21:00 h
- Librería / Llibreria / Book store 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- El Celler (bodega / celler / wine) 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Mini Club (atención al publico/ customer’s care) 11:00 a 13:00 – 16:00 a 19:00 h (CERRADO LUNES / MONDAY CLOSED)
- Mini Market. 8:00 a 11:00 h
- Parafarmacia / Parapharmacie 9:00 a 13:00 h. / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Peluquería / Hairdressing. 9:00 a 13:00 h. ( horas concertadas / booked hours )
- Piscinas / Swimmingpools 8:00 a 20:00 h
- Panadería / Bakery 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Recepción / Reception 24 h
- Restaurante Self service 12:30 a 15:30 h – 19:00 a 22:00 h
- Restaurante Arrocería “Oasis” De lunes a jueves: 13:00 a 15:00 h – 19:00 a 22:00 h
- De viernes a domingo: 13:00 a 15:00 h – 19:00 a 22:30 h
- Restaurante Trattoria “El Xiringuito” 18:30 a 22:30 h. (CERRADO / CLOSED 12th September )
- Spa “ Oxigen” 9:30 a 13:30 – 16:00 a 20:00 h (cerrado lunes / closed monday)
- Chill Out “oxigen”. CERRADO / CLOSED
- Supermercado / Supermarket 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Frutería / Fruits shop 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Tienda de ropa / Tenda de Roba / Boutique 8:00 a 13:00 h / 16:00 a 19:00 h
- Take Away Piscina. 12:30 a 16:00 h – 18:00 a 22:00 h
- Take Away Oasis 12:00 a 17:30 h
- Info-Point & Easy Touch 9:00 a 21:00 h
- Gimnasio / Gym. 9:00 a 13:00 h – 17:00 a 20:00 h
- Recuiteria / Ice Iogurt CERRADO / CLOSED.
- Bar La Granja. CERRADO / CLOSED
- Doctora (servicio de pago / payment service ) 10:30 h
LOS HORARIOS PUEDEN SUFRIR CAMBIOS. ROGAMOS CONSULTEN LOS HORARIOS EXPUESTOS EN CADA DEPARTAMENTO.
ELS HORARIS PODEN CANVIAR. PREGUEM CONSULTAR ELS HORARIS EXPOSATS A CADA DEPARTAMENT.
TIMETABLES CAN CHANGE. YOU CAN CHECK THE TIMETABLES PRINT IN EACH DEPARTMENT.
We have recovered the Instagram account
We have recovered the Instagram account of La Ballena Alegre
We have recovered our Instagram account after a week of negotiations. Our account was blocked by a cyber attack.
The account was not operational during the dates of August 13 to 21, 2021 and during that period we have not made any publication or promotional campaign.
We ask you to help us report the fake account https://instagram.com/hjoloivtfjb?utm_medium=copy_link that supplanted our identity during these days, with the aim of having Instagram delete it.
We are also sorry for any inconvenience this incident may have caused. And we encourage you to continue sharing your experiences at our campsite through the hashtag #laballenaalegre.
Camping Bungalow Resort & Spa La Ballena Alegre
ATTENTION: Our Instagram account has been blocked
ATTENTION: Our Instagram account has been blocked
Since last Friday, August 13, 2021, our Instagram account La Ballena Alegre (#laballenaalegre) has been blocked as a result of a fraudulent access attempt.
We are working to restore this issue as soon as possible so that you can continue to enjoy all of our posts.
As soon as we have it solved, we will inform you through the web blog, Facebook and Twitter.
PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS: Any other account that impersonates our identity will be fraudulently managed as well as all those actions, raffles and / or promotions derived from it, for which we are not responsible. Pay attention, please.
Sorry for the inconvenience
The Management of Camping Bungalow Resort La Ballena Alegre
PROGRAMA DE ANIMACIÓN / ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM
Del 8 al 14 de octubre 2021 – From October 8th until October 14th 2021
Win a free week in 2022
LOTTERY: Win a free week in 2022
SPEND THE 2021’s HOLIDAYS AT LA BALLENA ALEGRE AND WIN A FREE WEEK AT THE CAMPSITE IN 2022
Win a free week in 2022: On 2021 everyone who makes a reservation for a bungalow or a plot and spends the holidays with us (from May to October 2021), automatically enters the draw for a FREE week on 2022.
- The prize will be a free stay of one week in 2022 in a plot or bungalow, for the same number of people as in 2021 reservation.
- The dates of 2022 may vary depending on the campsite’s availability.
- There will be 2 winners: one for a bungalow reservation and one for a plot reservation.
- We will announce the 2 winners through our social media channels once the campsite has closed (at the end of October 2021).
- The winners must contact us via any of our social media channels within a month of the award being made public. In case they have not done so, we reserve the right to repeat the draw.
- Facebook / Instagram does not sponsor or administer this promotion, nor is it associated with it. Participation means accepting these rules.
Agenda Cultural Sant Pere Pescador
Agenda Cultural Sant Pere Pescador
New service: antigen test and PCR
Fiber optical cable on plus south plots
New for this season 2021 !!
For your comfort and to avoid inopportune disconnections of the Wifi , we have installed optic cable in the Plus South plots. In this way your stay will be more profitable and without interruptions on the Internet.
In this 2021 season, only the plots on the south side will have this option. However, in the coming seasons, it will be extended to all plots areas.
If you have a plot reserved in the southern area and you are interested in this service, you can hire it at the Info-Point office. There we will be give you a router + 10 m. of network cable for use inside your caravan / tent. The deposit that will be requested will be 30 € and will be recovered the day the Router is returned to the Infopoint.
You will enjoy the best service in the privacy of your plot !!
Fiber optic rates in plot plus south 2021:
- from 1 to 07 days = 6 € x day
- from 8 to 14 days = 5 € x day
- + than 15 days = 4 € x day
New sport event : Hunting Dogs
Hello everyone !!
We hope all of you are in good health and looking forward to the summer season.
We really want to open our doors and see the well-known faces of our customers and welcome the new ones to visit us.
This year we will continue with all the cleaning protocols, distances and mask as in the previous summer but now with more knowledge of the facts and knowing that we are all going to respect the rules and capacity as much as possible.
We are working hard to E N J O Y this summer with family, friends and doing what makes us happy.
For this reason, for bicycle lovers, we have created the Hunting Dogs – Gravel Costa Brava event. A new sport event in Camping Bungalow Resort & Spa La Ballena Alegre.
Gravel is a type of cycling that is practiced starting from the base of a road bike but with some modifications in the geometry of the frame and a larger size of its tires.
Our intention is to share the essence of how we understand this type of cycling (GRAVEL), which is not only sport but also companionship, adventure, freedom and good vibes.
The natural habitat of gravel bikes are tracks, forest roads and highways away from traffic. It is also characterized by its agile pace on low-technical trails and roads.
In this way, we have created an event where you will enjoy with your friends a series of wonderful tours and spectacular landscapes, all combining refreshment stops and culinary tastings.
You can not lose this!
More information and reservations: /events/hunting-dogs/
RESPONSIBLE HOLIDAYS AT LA BALLENA ALEGRE CAMPSITE
The report on Responsible Holidays shows the commitment our campsite has made in becoming a benchmark for sustainability and for the energy self-sufficiency of our facilities, achieved with the support and awareness of all customers and visitors.
It’s an effort that has been rewarded with the prestigious European Solar Prize 2020, nominating us “the Champions of Renewable Energy”, thanks to the eDevesa eco-friendly bungalows project which uses solar energy.
At La Ballena Alegre campsite, we are confronting the future by taking care of the global environment and we have set ourselves the objective of continuing to find sustainable solutions to help reduce CO2 emissions.
In the Vacaciones Responsables report, we are taken on a tour of the campsite by Franc Comino, founding partner of Wattia y Webatt Energía, interviewed by Francesc Buxeda i Aliu, head of communication at the campsite, in which it is explained, for example, that the emission of 100 tons of CO2 per year has been reduced by supplying some 1,000m2 of multipurpose spaces with renewable energies.
In addition, we have 14 geothermal wells that allow water to be heated and cooled, as well as providing air-conditioning in various areas around the campsite for both customers and operatives, such as in the restaurants. Its profitability is four times that of gas boilers and twice that of air conditioners.
We also have bungalows and bathrooms – hot water – that run on photovoltaic energy, several free fast-charging points and it is planned to install 250 solar panels on the roof of the central area.
The eDevesa and Tamariu Bungalows
The eDevesa bungalows have been created specifically to operate with renewable energies, reaching 85% of self-sustainability by combining a hybrid of photovoltaic energy with a battery and a heat pump system in which all the needs of customers are taken into account. Each bungalow has its own battery that stores the energy collected during the day.
The Tamariu bungalows, on the other hand, have been adapted to take advantage of the experience of the eDevesa bungalows in reducing energy expenditure and making them sustainable.
Wind and Water
One of the objectives we have set ourselves is to take advantage of the natural resources provided by the geographical area in which we are located. We are looking at various systems, such as high performance and efficiency reverse osmosis water purifiers, twenty times more efficient than desalinators.
This is our European model of reference, which promotes the energy, environmental, economic and social benefits of locality. And, in this regard, we prioritize Zero km products to promote local trade and the circular economy.
One interesting fact is that even the bathroom sinks and toilet paper are manufactured by certified local companies with a zero carbon footprint, which is why they offer us high quality products.
Help us to make it possible!
This is a just a sample of the efforts we make at the campsite to respect the planet and, in this regard, we need the maximum support from our customers and visitors in order to raise awareness of the fact that this is a task that belongs to everyone. Because it is only by working together that we can really enjoy a Responsible Holiday.